When you finish your home renovation project or spring-cleaning session, you will likely have a lot of debris to throw out. Rather than taking it all to the dumpster yourself, a mini bin can save you time and hassle. Let’s discuss the dos and don’ts of mini dumpster rental so that you can make the right decision.
- DO size your project correctly. Make sure you rent the correct size dumpster for your project. You don’t want to end up with a dumpster that’s too big or too small, wasting time and money.
- DO plan ahead. A mini dumpster rental is like any other rental. Ensure you know what day you want the dumpster delivered and make arrangements for where you want it placed.
- DO clean out your dumpster regularly. Like with a regular dumpster, it’s essential to keep your mini dumpster clean. This will help avoid any fines from the dumpster company and make it safer to use.
- DON’T overload your dumpster. Overloading can cause the container to topple over, possibly leading to severe injuries and damaging your property.
- DON’T put hazardous materials in your dumpster. This should go without saying, but never put any hazardous materials in your dumpster. This can be dangerous for both you and the workers picking up your container.
- DON’T put construction debris in your dumpster. Construction debris can be heavy and cause your dumpster to tip over. Only put lightweight materials in your mini dumpster.
Choosing the Right Size
Keep the size of your project in mind. If you’re doing a small renovation, you likely won’t need a large dumpster. On the other hand, you’ll need a larger dumpster if you’re doing an extensive spring-cleaning session.
Consider the weight of your debris. If you only need to put lightweight materials in your dumpster, you can likely get away with a smaller size. However, if you need a dumpster for heavy materials, you will need a larger size.
Mini dumpsters are a great way to remove debris and garbage without having to take it all to the dumpster yourself. However, it’s essential to keep the do’s and don’ts of mini dumpster rental in mind so that you can make the most of your experience!
How To Place an Order
If you’re ready to enlist the best mini bin rental service in Las Vegas, check out Junk Man. We offer various sizes and types of dumpsters so that you can find the perfect one for your needs. Order online or by phone; we’ll deliver the dumpster to you on any day you choose! We also offer same-day service.
Now that you know the dos and don’ts of mini dumpster rental, you can make renovation cleanup a snap. Happy cleaning!